Friday, June 6, 2008

Orosa Nakpil-Malate



I read this book few days ago. Some of my Mensroom friends already read this book and they told me to read also the book. So, I did. I finished it in 4 hours.

It was really different from other philippine literature that i have read. This book reminds us to have a safe sex and a clear picture on the nature of sexually transmitted disease.
I really had a nice time reading this book…undeniably, this is one of the best book that i have read. I laughed, I cried, I was inspired(sabi ko nga sa sarili ko, sana makahanap din ako tulad ni Ross. hehehe).

Yeah.. hindi pinipili ng pag-ibig kung sino, ano, paano, gaano ang mag mahal..

love of ross to dave was really inspiring..

my fave part of the book: the hospital scene.. nagkita muli si dave at ross... i was at work when i read this book..but i cant stop crying... huhuhuhu..

i’ve really learned a lot..whenever i read it over and over again, it still gives me the creeps.the plot was very good, so was the writer. ^^.

congratulation louie mar,..

No comments: