Sunday, June 29, 2008

nicole's victory party at kaona grill


I went to Kaona Grill last night to celebrate our princess Nicole's victory party. I've never been there before but I am familiar with the place. I was impressed with the interior and dining area. It's cool.

Anyway, i was with my friends solid in-chickers. We decorated the place and prepared a lot for this victory party. We are so thankful with DM and MS (nicole's parent) 'coz they were so very supportive. The foods were good and I really eat a lot? lols.

The victory party was very successful. We made our princess Nicole happy.

Thanks to:

- nicole and the whole family
- in-chickers (kuya marts, kizzy, jhamz,lovely, te shane, nay loi, etc.etc.)
- rico (for coming with me)
- yonics (for bringing josef)
- robicole (never ending support with our princess Nicole)

Anyway, I've posted some photos from that night. Enjoy!

www.odzz.multiply.com






No comments: