Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Moalboal Escapade

Wow! Its summer time. Well moalboal experience was my second summer escapade. The first one was in Tuburan. It was a night swimming pool party with my duty group mates.

Last April 2-3, (thanks dhez and to your family for inviting me) getting ready for the summer heat, white sand, tanned look and everything. Moalboal here i come.

We stayed 2 days and half. Moalboal has nice beaches where you can swim and dive. It was one of the best and nicest diving site.



beautiful sunset

on our way to the beach

swimming time
ready to dive


emote mode


HELP. HELP. HELP.

the house.. hehehe

i love this picture

hello audz



my last trip to moalboal was 8 months ago.
i really had fun with the 2 days moalboal escapade.

thanks so much again dhez for inviting me. and also to your mom and lola.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed our trip there.....
super duper!