Saturday, April 19, 2008

graduation


My school years have all passed away. Yeah! 4 years of eating nails, sleepless nights, depression? (hahaha) finally, graduate na! im a nursing graduate from the University of San Carlos College of Nursing. Surely, i will miss making assignments, studying for a short quiz tomorrow, NPCs, case studies, drug studies and etc..hehe.. College years has been so great. I've sweat and tears a gallons. Ive learn a lot.. and now, im so excited to be a future REGISTERED NURSE.

i will miss my friends and classmates especially my dutymates so much. we've been together for 4 years. and now we will separate our ways and its not really that easy.

i will also miss my Clinical instructors and my school and to the people who helped me. hahaaaaaayy

but wow. seeing my family smiling. it was such a great feeling. i really received my diploma with pride. thanks so much to my mama and papa, for helping me achieving my dreams. you're the best parents in the whole world.

i really have a colorful life during my school years. i promise to myself, i will really try my best to be a successful nurse and to stay humble and continue helping people.

my graduation day was really memorable. a lot of emotions. i smile, i cried, and scared? yeah.. mixed emotions..



class picture
future nurses
im so proud to myself and my classmates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations

Anonymous said...

parang kailan lang talaga